Iowa Non Profits. Maximize your donations and start with $10 on us!
Iowa non profits can maximize donation value using Dwolla instead of credit cards or Paypal. We’ll even give you $10 dollars just for giving it a shot.
Dwolla can help your non-profit save money by reducing the cost to accept donations.
Dwolla is a great payment method for non-profits. Here is why.
- Your donations come from people who can afford the donation. They don’t need to “pay it later”.
- Using Dwolla maximizes the donations value. Why should a non-profit give up 3%?
What’s 3% worth to your organization? Assuming you pay 3% on average.
- 100,000 in Donations is $3,000 in fees.
- 250,000 in donations is $7,500 in fees.
- 1M in donations is $30,000 in fees.
- 10M in donations is $300,000 in fees.
Even if your non-profit has $100,000 in donations don’t you have a use for that $3,000 dollars? How would you spend that extra $3,000 to benefit your organization?
Dwolla gives you a easy way to never pay that 3% ever again.
Imagine getting that $3,000 dollars back was as easy as asking your donation base simply to donate using Dwolla.
Here is what we are going to do to help you local non-profits give Dwolla a shot. We are going to offer $10 to every new account sign up that is a valid Iowa Non-Profit. Here are the rules.
- Sign up for a Dwolla invitation here under new users.
- We will approve your account and send you a registration link.
- After you register within 24 hours we will send $10 to your account.
We can also set up the account for you. E-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject : Non-Profit Registration
- Non-Profit Name
- Contact First Name
- Contact Last Name
- Contact Birthday
- Non-Profit Address
- Non-Profit City
- Non-Profit State, Zip
- Non-Profit Phone #
- Preferred contact E-Mail
- Non-Profit EIN / Tax ID <– verifies you are a non-profit.
We will create your account. Then we will send your $10 with your password and PIN number. You can change these immediately if you wish.
Here are the limitations.
- Offer is limited to 100 organizations.
- Offer expires January 16th, 2010
- You must be a registered Iowa based non-profit.